2012 Formula 1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix

Assalammualaikum..
Korang ada tengok tak iklan kat atas tu? Smart sehh.. hee.. So, Muna update entri laju2.. haha.. :D Korang dah baca entri Muna YANG INI? Kalau belum pi la terjah sat na?.. Kenapa? Sebab entri ni dengan yang tu ada kaitan.

Sebelum ni kita diuar2kan yang PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix Showcase yang sekejap jadi, sekejap tak jadi tu! hee.. Korang tak excited ke bila dorang kata Formula 1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix 2012 dan PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix Showcase CONFIRM ada! hee..

Bermula 17 Mac sampai la 25 Mac, pi la KLCC Concourse antara pukul 10 pagi sampai lah ke 10 malam SETIAP HARI.. Check out the showcase!! hee.. Dengar citer ada games nanti kat sana.. boleh menang hadiah marvellous!! Yang paling tak boleh blah tu.. dapat jumpa Michael Schumacher dengan Nico Rosberg. (Shaggy mesti suka ni! hee..) So, cepat2 lah ambil kalendar dan tanda kat kalendar korang tu.. Don't be left behind in the dust! hahaha..

p/s: Sori lambat update! hee..

*Tolong klik iklan churp churp Muna boleh?
-http://my.churpchurp.com/munamunie/share/PETMOSShowcase
-http://my.churpchurp.com/munamunie/share/PetronasF1REWN
Ranking: 5

{ 43 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!

    my web-site :: all weather furniture Western Cape outdoor furniture Eastern Cape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your
    web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment
    you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.



    Check out my blog energy solutions KwaZulu Natal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I have learn this publish and if I may I want to counsel you few fascinating things
    or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I want to learn even more things approximately it!

    Here is my blog - Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the good spirit.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site: click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and article is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

    My blog post - More info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finally writing about > "2012 Formula 1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix" < Loved it!

    my web site - Visit Website

    ReplyDelete
  7. This excellent website truly has all the information
    and facts I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Here is my blog - adventure sports photography Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic post however , I was wondering if you could write a
    litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thank you!

    Have a look at my webpage; Click url

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this web page gives quality dependent posts and other data, is there any other website which presents these kinds of things in quality?


    Take a look at my site click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey very nice blog!

    Here is my web page; click url

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare
    to see a nice blog like this one these days.


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... corporate cakes Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  12. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Cheers!

    Here is my blog - More info

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this web site needs
    far more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    Have a look at my weblog: Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more info about
    the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.


    My web blog click here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
    the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a great
    deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

    Here is my web page Infromtion site

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep
    it up.

    Feel free to visit my web blog; click url

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I could I wish to recommend you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more issues approximately it!

    Take a look at my blog post - carbon fibre furniture London

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    My web blog ... Website link

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use the web for that purpose, and take the latest information.

    Also visit my page ... Infromtion site

    ReplyDelete
  20. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!



    My webpage ... Visit url

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for chalk board paint

    Here is my weblog ... visit url

    ReplyDelete
  22. This piece of writing is truly a nice one it helps new
    net people, who are wishing for blogging.

    Here is my web blog: school fun days Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building
    users, due to it's nice articles

    My weblog: click url

    ReplyDelete
  24. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
    penning this post and also the rest of the site is also very
    good.

    my web site life coach Johannesburg life coach Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am
    waiting for your further post thanks once again.


    Also visit my web site :: events South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your means of telling everything in this piece of writing is in fact nice,
    all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Take a look at my web-site: delivery flowers Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fine way of telling, and nice post to obtain facts concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to present in academy.


    Feel free to visit my web-site - weight loss South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  28. For the reason that the admin of this web site is working, no doubt
    very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.


    Also visit my blog post :: Visit website

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like reading a post that can make people think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!


    Here is my webpage ... printing company in Pretoria

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative
    and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy
    that I found this during my hunt for something relating to this.


    Stop by my webpage: affordable website design Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  31. If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging afterward i suggest him/her to visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.


    My blog post - office recycling Century City

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own
    blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely
    unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Dstv services in Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    My web site ... weight control Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  34. Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


    Look into my web-site portable massage beds Johannesburg portable massage beds Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  35. When I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment
    is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my website :: More info

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice answers in return of this matter with real arguments and telling
    everything concerning that.

    Feel free to surf to my web page Gas water Heaters fourways

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your
    blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!

    My webpage :: Business Of Architecture

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web
    page regularly, if so then you will without doubt get pleasant knowledge.


    Take a look at my site; web site designer

    ReplyDelete
  39. Excellent way of describing, and good piece of writing to obtain data regarding my presentation subject, which
    i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

    Also visit my webpage; business consulting Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  40. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if
    it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    my web-site ... click this site

    ReplyDelete
  41. I pay a visit each day a few sites and sites to read content, except this web site gives feature based content.


    Also visit my website Click here

    ReplyDelete
  42. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would
    genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

    my blog post ... visit This site

    ReplyDelete
  43. Yes! Finally something about primary dental care.


    Feel free to surf to my website: visit this site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Blog Celoteh Muna | All Rights Reserved
D.I.Y Themes ByBelajar SEO