Nuffnang Premiere Screening – Nightfall


Assalammualaikum..
Pagi semua~.. hee.. Muna nak taip entri pasal Tayangan Premier Nuffnang. Jangan risau, Muna tak join pun.. sebab Muna masih di Sarawak ni. Kalau dapat jemputan pun Muna tak dapat datang. hee.. Muna copy paste dari Nuffnang je ni tau!

One of 2009’s most controversial but successful Hong Kong movies was the dark thriller Murderer, starring actor/singer Aaron Kwok as a Policeman whose life is thrown into disarray when a series of brutal murders take place implicating him as the possible suspect. Now, the same production team of screenwriter Christine To and director Roy Chow are set to return to the screen with the upcoming release Nightfall.

Okay, that was an intense introduction. *shifty eyes* On a lighter note, this is a heart-pounding, grand-scale police action film as the irresistible pair Simon Yam and Nick Cheung will be gracing the screen with loads of bloody actions!
 
Summary:
When a Hong Kong celebrity is found brutally murdered, his body floating in the middle of the ocean, hard-headed detective Lam is called in to take charge of the investigation. As Lam zeroes in on a killer from the past, the murder appears to be a straightforward case of revenge. But the more that Lam pursues his suspect, the deeper he falls into a web of lies. To find the truth, Lam must dig into a 20 year-old case for answers, the one link tying the suspect to the celebrity. But in doing so, Lam will uncover a dark secret so shocking; it will turn the investigation upside down. Who is the victim and who is the killer? Just as Lam believes he has everything figured out, he will discover that there’s a fine line between love and hate.
 
The film weaves violence, suspense, and true love tightly together where the crazy cop (portrayed by Simon Yam) tracks down the newly-released prisoner (portrayed by Cheung), who wants to seek revenge.
 
Ok, dah baca ke yang kat atas tu? 60 orang Nuffnanger yang bertuah akan dapat peluang untuk tengok Tayangan Premier Nightfall ni! Maklumat lanjut di bawah:
 
Tarikh: 22 Mac 2012 (Khamis)
Masa: 9.30 malam
Tempat: GSC, Tropicana City Mall
 
Caranya cukup mudah, cuma tinggalkan komen di blog post Nuffnang INI dan kongsi cara anda.. ‘If you were a prisoner, how would you strategize an escape plan?”60 komen yang paling kreatif akan dapat 2 keping tiket :)

Haa.. sebelum tU! Kena tahu syarat2nya juga~..

Terma & Syarat
1. Terbuka hanya kepada Nuffnanger yang berstatus GLITTERATI sahaja.
2. URLblog anda mesti dinyatakan di dalam komen anda.
3. Batch pertama jemputan akan dihantar sebelum 19 Mac 2012 dan RSVP diperlukan. Kegagalan untuk RSVP will result in invites being revoked and passed on to the next in line.
4. Tiket tayangan bukan untuk tujuan dijual okay!

Hee.. that's all for today. Nanti Muna update entri lagi.Nak study pula :) Sekian, salam
Ranking: 5

{ 53 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. This is my first time visit at here and i am actually impressed to read everthing at one place.


    my web page; Outdoor Furniture Eastern Cape All Weather Furniture Western Cape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, what a blog it is! This webpage presents helpful information
    to us, keep it up.

    Review my blog post Visit website

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing is in fact a nice one it helps new web users,
    who are wishing for blogging.

    my webpage ... website
    My website - website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.



    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... lighting KwaZulu Nata

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to find out what blog system you have been using?
    I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more
    safe. Do you have any recommendations?

    my blog post ... More info

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in fact delighted to glance at this weblog posts which contains tons of
    valuable facts, thanks for providing such data.

    Have a look at my weblog Cabling And Server Solutions Kwazulu Natal
    My webpage - corporate it procurement Kwazulu Natal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
    vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to visit my blog ... More info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back very soon.

    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice day!


    Take a look at my blog post :: Visit website

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been surfing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful worth sufficient for
    me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the
    internet will be much more helpful than ever before.


    My webpage :: More info

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader.
    What could you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago?
    Any certain?

    Also visit my web-site; Website link

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly
    picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web
    site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times
    previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your
    high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - personal coaching Johannesburg personal coaching Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  13. If some one wants expert view about blogging after that i advise him/her to visit this website, Keep up the fastidious job.


    my web blog Visit url

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi to every , since I am in fact eager of reading this blog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes nice stuff.

    My web blog - website

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blogging viewers,
    due to it's good articles or reviews

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made here.

    Have a look at my weblog; Sale Cloth Gear Southampton

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we keep in touch?

    my weblog click here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Remarkable! Its really remarkable piece of writing, I
    have got much clear idea regarding from this post.


    Also visit my blog Visit website

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

    my web site - Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's up, its nice piece of writing about media print, we all understand media is a impressive source of facts.

    my page - discount sofas Randburg

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in favor of his site, since
    here every data is quality based material.

    My page - Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will right away take hold of your rss as I can not in finding your
    email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    my web page: More Info

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could not resist commenting. Well written!

    Visit my web page :: outdoor patio konkas Gauteng collapsible gas cylinder cages Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a
    user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.



    My page: Cosmetic Jewelry KwaZulu Natal Fragrances KwaZulu Natal

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a enjoyment account it.
    Glance advanced to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up
    a correspondence?

    my page; click here

    ReplyDelete
  26. bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!


    My web site :: solid edge technology Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you
    may be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back from
    now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have
    a nice weekend!

    Check out my web site; weight loss South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Visit my site :: events South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  29. What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this web site consists of amazing and in
    fact good information designed for readers.

    Also visit my website plumbing and maintenance Randburg

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, I read your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

    Here is my web blog: healthy Living Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my blog post ... portable massage beds Johannesburg suppliers of gym equipment Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    my website: printing company in pretoria

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity for your publish is just excellent and i can assume you're knowledgeable in this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    Here is my homepage: office recycling Century City

    ReplyDelete
  34. My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at
    net, except I know I am getting experience everyday
    by reading thes good articles.

    Take a look at my blog ... website link

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great article.

    Also visit my blog ... dstv services

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for any other magnificent post. The place else may
    just anyone get that kind of information in such an
    ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.


    My blog ... plumbing and bathrooms Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  37. Saved as a favorite, I like your website!

    Feel free to visit my site ... Construction in architecture

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey there! This is my first comment here so
    I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell
    you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my weblog :: property development

    ReplyDelete
  39. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

    my web page; architectural services Johannesburg interior designs Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm pretty pleased to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you book-marked to see new things in your site.

    my web blog ... dstv dish installation

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read through articles from other authors and practice a little something from their web sites.

    Also visit my weblog IT support Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting
    a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
    You have done a wonderful job!

    Also visit my weblog: graphic Design

    ReplyDelete
  43. Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having
    my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

    my web blog ... diet that works

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may just I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    My page ... click this site

    ReplyDelete
  45. It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

    Check out my weblog ... Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

    My site visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
    it, you're a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: Le Parfait Apple Stem Cell

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are good designed for new people.


    Also visit my page: Buy Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  49. Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness on your publish is just excellent and that i can think you
    are an expert on this subject. Well together with
    your permission let me to snatch your feed to keep updated with
    coming near near post. Thank you one million and
    please carry on the gratifying work.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - more info

    ReplyDelete
  50. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site
    by chance, and I am stunned why this coincidence did
    not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Here is my page: Le parfait wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  51. Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know so much about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.

    I believe that you just could do with some percent to pressure the message
    house a little bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

    My web blog: Lean Muscle X

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was more than happy to uncover this site.
    I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!
    ! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your website.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: XtraSize Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the valuable information you provide in
    your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my blog post Muscle Maximizer Review

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Blog Celoteh Muna | All Rights Reserved
D.I.Y Themes ByBelajar SEO